GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. will expand at its Elmsford's Saw Mill River Road location and increase its production, according to a report by Westchester County Business Journal.
The brewery will take over a 4,800-square-foot space directly next to its current 19,000 square feet location, with the expansion expected to be completed in 2015, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show