SOUTH NORWALK, Conn. - Daily Voice is looking for an experienced Controller who will report to our CFO and be based in South Norwalk.
Responsibilities include day-to-day financial management of the company, including budgeting and reporting, accounting, cash management, KPIs and legal and HR management.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years hands-on experience in finance/accounting and be a high-energy team player. CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Only qualified local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and qualifications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary