SOUTH NORWALK, Conn. - Daily Voice is looking for an experienced Controller who will report to our CFO and be based in South Norwalk.
Responsibilities include day-to-day financial management of the company, including budgeting and reporting, accounting, cash management, KPIs and legal and HR management.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years hands-on experience in finance/accounting and be a high-energy team player. CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Only qualified local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and qualifications via email to email@example.com.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 3 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday