SOUTH NORWALK, Conn. - Daily Voice is looking for an experienced Controller who will report to our CFO and be based in South Norwalk.
Responsibilities include day-to-day financial management of the company, including budgeting and reporting, accounting, cash management, KPIs and legal and HR management.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years hands-on experience in finance/accounting and be a high-energy team player. CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Only qualified local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and qualifications via email to email@example.com.
- 1 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore