SOUTH NORWALK, Conn. - Daily Voice is looking for an experienced Controller who will report to our CFO and be based in South Norwalk.
Responsibilities include day-to-day financial management of the company, including budgeting and reporting, accounting, cash management, KPIs and legal and HR management.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years hands-on experience in finance/accounting and be a high-energy team player. CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Only qualified local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and qualifications via email to email@example.com.
- 1 Larchmont Real Estate Agent Represents 'Dream Home' Featured On HGTV
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 4 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 5 Floral, Coral And Fringe Are In, Says Larchmont Personal Shopper