Contact Us
Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck
Return to your home site


Mamaroneck Daily Voice serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck
Breaking News: Two Burglars Busted Red-Handed Stealing From Westchester Home, Police Say

Mamaroneck Makeup Studio Hosts Party For New Organic Line

New Rochelle resident Dionne Bell owns Belle Makeup NYC in Mamaroneck.
New Rochelle resident Dionne Bell owns Belle Makeup NYC in Mamaroneck. Photo Credit: Submitted

MAMARONECK, N.Y. --Did you know that up to 80 percent of what you put on your skin is absorbed into your body? So explains Dionne Bell, owner of Belle Makeup NYC in Mamaroneck.

Bell is on a mission to educate women and to offer them better solutions. Starting Thursday, Dec. 10 , she will be offering Vapour products, a high performance makeup and skincare line free of the toxins many mainstream brands carry.

The line contains only natural, healthy, minimally processed ingredients: a minimum of 70 percent organic ingredients with the remaining 30 percent comprised of mineral pigments and essential oils.

Bell is the only retailer in Westchester and Fairfield Counties carrying this line which will premiere at her studio's launch party.

The New Rochelle resident admits she's always been "green" in her eating and living but realized a huge part of her life, i.e. makeup, had not crossed over to a path she felt passionate about. "I began searching diligently for a company's products and beliefs aligned more closely with my own," she said.

Vapour, she said, is a product her clients have been asking for as women become more aware of what they are putting on their bodies. "Look at your makeup labels, inform yourself and take action," stresses Bell. "You can still look and feel beautiful without compromise."

Belle Makeup NYC is at 124 Library Lane, located inside Salon V, (917) 274-7389, and includes brow shaping, lash extensions, spray tan, makeup lessons, and makeup applications.

The Vapour launch party is from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10. and the public is welcome. There will be gift bags with Vapour samples as well as coupons from local businesses.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Mamaroneck Daily Voice!

Serves Larchmont & Mamaroneck

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.