WESTCHESTER, N.Y. - "The Voice from Oz," Australian powerhouse vocalist Alfio, will perform in concert at the Tarrytown Music Hall on Saturday, April 5, at 8 p.m.
An Australian of Italian descent, tenor-trained Alfio brings passion to his performances and draws comparisons to superstars Andrea Bocelli and Michael Buble. The singer/songwriter/musician will perform American classics, pop standards, love songs and his originals. He is back by popular demand after his debut at Tarrytown Music Hall last year.
Dividing his time touring among Australia, America and overseas, he is rapidly gaining fans all over the world, becoming renowned for his powerful vocals and mesmerizing live shows.
Whether sitting solo at the piano, backed by a band or an orchestra, or singing a cappella, Alfio believes in connecting with his audience.
"Alfio has the ability to entwine generations to appreciate the classics, regardless of age. A young man himself and well able to impress all ages, the English and Italian languages flow as one,” wrote the New Zealand Times.
The Tarrytown Music Hall is at13 Main St.
Purchase tickets, which range from $25-$45, at tarrytownmusichall.org or call the box office, 877-840-0457.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont