WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Authentic Church is holding a "Grand Opening" service as it returns to White Plains after outgrowing its meeting place in Mamaroneck.
The non-denominational church will be gathering at the Play Group Theater at 1 N. Broadway in White Plains from now on. The homecoming will be celebrated on Sunday, Jan. 26, at 10 a.m.
“We’re delighted that our church is able to return to the place of its beginnings, in the heart of downtown, to serve families, our neighbors and people all over the county,” lead pastor Wayne Francis explained in a statement.
Authentic Church has worked with the White Plains Youth Bureau and frequently volunteers in the community, including their monthly meal serving at ‘Breakfast on Ferris.’
Parking at the Play Group Theater is accessible in the Hamilton-Main parking garage and can be validated at the concierge desk.
The church had been gathering in Mamaroneck since June of 2012 after originally being planted in White Plains in January, 2011.
Click here to learn about the Authentic Church.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam