LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The rain and gray clouds didn't dampen the spirit of Larchmont's Oktoberfest celebration that brought the community downtown to celebrate everything German.
Music, food, face painting and a giant pumpkin were on display on Larchmont Avenue as the grills sizzled with various wursts and other German delicacies, and people drank German beer to their hearts' content.
Visit our photo gallery of this event.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim