LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The rain and gray clouds didn't dampen the spirit of Larchmont's Oktoberfest celebration that brought the community downtown to celebrate everything German.
Music, food, face painting and a giant pumpkin were on display on Larchmont Avenue as the grills sizzled with various wursts and other German delicacies, and people drank German beer to their hearts' content.
Visit our photo gallery of this event.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report