LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The rain and gray clouds didn't dampen the spirit of Larchmont's Oktoberfest celebration that brought the community downtown to celebrate everything German.
Music, food, face painting and a giant pumpkin were on display on Larchmont Avenue as the grills sizzled with various wursts and other German delicacies, and people drank German beer to their hearts' content.
Visit our photo gallery of this event.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains