LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The rain and gray clouds didn't dampen the spirit of Larchmont's Oktoberfest celebration that brought the community downtown to celebrate everything German.
Music, food, face painting and a giant pumpkin were on display on Larchmont Avenue as the grills sizzled with various wursts and other German delicacies, and people drank German beer to their hearts' content.
Visit our photo gallery of this event.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 5 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday