LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The rain and gray clouds didn't dampen the spirit of Larchmont's Oktoberfest celebration that brought the community downtown to celebrate everything German.
Music, food, face painting and a giant pumpkin were on display on Larchmont Avenue as the grills sizzled with various wursts and other German delicacies, and people drank German beer to their hearts' content.
Visit our photo gallery of this event.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Mamaroneck's Olivia Thurman Receives Scholarship To Study Abroad