LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The rain and gray clouds didn't dampen the spirit of Larchmont's Oktoberfest celebration that brought the community downtown to celebrate everything German.
Music, food, face painting and a giant pumpkin were on display on Larchmont Avenue as the grills sizzled with various wursts and other German delicacies, and people drank German beer to their hearts' content.
Visit our photo gallery of this event.
- 1 Man Tries To Lure Mamaroneck Teen Into Car, Officials Say
- 2 Body Of 23-Year-Old Who Went Missing In NYC Found In Hudson River
- 3 Driver Dies After Being Ejected In Saw Mill Parkway Crash
- 4 Johnny's Pizzeria Wins 'Best Pizza' In DVlicious Contest
- 5 Westchester Native Caitlyn, Formerly Bruce, Jenner Reveals New Identity