MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Equinox Mamaroneck is set to celebrate the unveiling of a newly renovated fitness center on Tuesday.
The Vernal Equinox Party is set for 6 p.m. at Equinox Mamaroneck at 1053 West Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck. The event will include food from Palmer's Crossing American Grill, Palomino and Madison Kitchen. The party will also include fitness classes and a tour of the new center.
Over the past few months, Equinox has made a major investment in the Mamaroneck club. The members helped shape the renovations.
The renovations include 46 new Schwinn bikes in the Cycling Studio, strength and cardio equipment, 35 cardio machines, 15 strength machines, updated steam rooms, renovated wall flooring, wall coverings, lighting, fans and storage.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways