MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Equinox Mamaroneck is set to celebrate the unveiling of a newly renovated fitness center on Tuesday.
The Vernal Equinox Party is set for 6 p.m. at Equinox Mamaroneck at 1053 West Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck. The event will include food from Palmer's Crossing American Grill, Palomino and Madison Kitchen. The party will also include fitness classes and a tour of the new center.
Over the past few months, Equinox has made a major investment in the Mamaroneck club. The members helped shape the renovations.
The renovations include 46 new Schwinn bikes in the Cycling Studio, strength and cardio equipment, 35 cardio machines, 15 strength machines, updated steam rooms, renovated wall flooring, wall coverings, lighting, fans and storage.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck