MAMARONECK, N.Y. — Country singer Shelby Lynne, a Grammy Award winner, will perform at the Emelin Theatre in Mamaroneck at 8 p.m. Friday.
The concert is being held in memory of Seth Kaplan, a former co-president of the theater who died in 2009. The performance is sold out. The theater has said it is expecting nearly 250 people as a result.
“Shelby is a very well-known artist, so we can’t wait to have her come to the theater,” said Ashley Prymas, marketing director of the Emelin Theatre. “Shelby exemplifies the type of music and events we do here at the theater, and she is the perfect fit for a concert honoring Mr. Kaplan.”
The Alabama-raised singer will perform songs from her Grammy Award-winning album “I Am Shelby Lynne,” as well as various tracks from her six other albums, including her most recent release, “Revelation Road.”
The Emelin Theatre is at 153 Library Lane, Mamaroneck, NY 10543.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest