LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The Larchmont Historical Society will be offering a spring afternoon filled with beautiful historic homes, gardens in full bloom and culinary delights “locally sourced” from Larchmont’s finest restaurants and gourmet shops.
From 1 to 5 p.m., visit five homes on the House and Garden Tour; local historians and gardening experts will be on hand to provide highlights and details of the homes, gardens and luminaries who lived there.
From 3-6pm, join the Larchmont HIstorical Society for the Garden Party at a century-old home in Larchmont Manor! Local musicians will be performing as you sip wine, sample fine food provided by area restaurants and view an Art Exhibit curated by Kenise Barnes Fine Art !
Tickets are $40 for Larchmont Historical Society members and $50 non-members before Tuesday, June 10 and $50 and $60 after. Tickets for just the Garden Party are $30. All tickets are available at: Larchmonthistory.org
After June 10, tickets may be purchased at the Real Estate offices of Coldwell Banker, Houlihan Lawrence, Julia B.Fee/Sotheby’s and Weichert.
Checks are also accepted and can be made payable to Larchmont Historical Society and sent along with a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope to: house Tour Tickets, c/o Larchmont Historical Society, P.O. Box 742, Larchmont, NY 10538.
All proceeds from the House Tour will benefit the Larchmont Historical Society.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell