LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The Larchmont Women's Club will host a doubleheader program on Friday, March 7.
The two presentations will feature Catherine Parker, the newly elected Westchester County Legislator, and Camille Coppola, contributor to the arts in Westchester County. The 1 p.m. Friday, March 7 program takes place at Larchmont Avenue Church at 60 Forest Park Ave. in Larchmont.
Parker, who chairs the Environment and Energy Committee, will give an overview of “The State of the County” with a particular emphasis on legislation dealing with the environment, officials said. Prior to her election in 2013, she served as a Rye City Councilwoman for six years.
Coppola, Artistic Director and Co-founder of the New Rochelle Opera Company, will present “A Life in Music.” She will share "anecdotes about her experiences and also treat the audience to a few arias," representatives said. Coppola will be accompanied by composer Alex Perlov.
The public is invited to the free program and refreshments will be served. For further information, residents are asked to contact Janet Demasi at 552.2750.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store