RYE, N.Y. -- In celebration of its 100th birthday, the Rye YMCA will host a community Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, Sept. 21, from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Families are invited to form a team of four to six members to test their wits and teamwork as they search for answers to tricky and humorous questions about the places they visit and sights they discover in the downtown area of Rye.
This is a fun-filled family event designed to not only encourage participants to move, but to also to connect with their intellectual side and work together as a group to solve puzzles, riddles and overcome obstacles
The hunt starts and ends in the Y parking lot and takes place within ½ mile walking distance of the Y. The fee for each team is $50 and registration is available at www.ryeymca.org/scavenger until Friday, Sept. 12.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont