RYE, N.Y. -- In celebration of its 100th birthday, the Rye YMCA will host a community Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, Sept. 21, from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Families are invited to form a team of four to six members to test their wits and teamwork as they search for answers to tricky and humorous questions about the places they visit and sights they discover in the downtown area of Rye.
This is a fun-filled family event designed to not only encourage participants to move, but to also to connect with their intellectual side and work together as a group to solve puzzles, riddles and overcome obstacles
The hunt starts and ends in the Y parking lot and takes place within ½ mile walking distance of the Y. The fee for each team is $50 and registration is available at www.ryeymca.org/scavenger until Friday, Sept. 12.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Mamaroneck's Olivia Thurman Receives Scholarship To Study Abroad