MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The village of Mamaroneck will host its annual Memorial Day Parade on Friday at 7 p.m.
The parade route starts out by Mamaroneck Avenue School on Mamaroneck Avenue.
Mamaroneck Avenue will be closed from Boston Post Road to North Barry Avenue Extension, by the I-95 New England Thruway, from 6 p.m. onward. Typically the parade lasts about an hour.
No parking will be allowed on Mamaroneck Avenue after the road is closed or during the parade times. Cars parked after posted times will be towed and impounded.
Road closure will last from 6 p.m. to about 8 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 5 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says