MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck Chamber of Commerce will host its first cruise, Sunset on the Sound, aboard the Island Belle on Thursday, July 24.
Passengers will board at 6 p.m., and the boat will depart at 7 p.m., from Mamaroneck Harbor.
The event will feature dining and dancing under the stars on Long Island Sound.
A buffet dinner, wine, beer and soda are included for $100 per person.
To purchase tickets online, visit www.mamaroneckchamberofcommerce.org.
For information call the chamber office, 698-4400 or email, email@example.com.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim