MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck Chamber of Commerce will host its first cruise, Sunset on the Sound, aboard the Island Belle on Thursday, July 24.
Passengers will board at 6 p.m., and the boat will depart at 7 p.m., from Mamaroneck Harbor.
The event will feature dining and dancing under the stars on Long Island Sound.
A buffet dinner, wine, beer and soda are included for $100 per person.
To purchase tickets online, visit www.mamaroneckchamberofcommerce.org.
For information call the chamber office, 698-4400 or email, email@example.com.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Sound Shore St. Patrick's Day Parade Draws Rave Reviews
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 5 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont