MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck Chamber of Commerce will host its first cruise, Sunset on the Sound, aboard the Island Belle on Thursday, July 24.
Passengers will board at 6 p.m., and the boat will depart at 7 p.m., from Mamaroneck Harbor.
The event will feature dining and dancing under the stars on Long Island Sound.
A buffet dinner, wine, beer and soda are included for $100 per person.
To purchase tickets online, visit www.mamaroneckchamberofcommerce.org.
For information call the chamber office, 698-4400 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans