MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck Chamber of Commerce will host its first cruise, Sunset on the Sound, aboard the Island Belle on Thursday, July 24.
Passengers will board at 6 p.m., and the boat will depart at 7 p.m., from Mamaroneck Harbor.
The event will feature dining and dancing under the stars on Long Island Sound.
A buffet dinner, wine, beer and soda are included for $100 per person.
To purchase tickets online, visit www.mamaroneckchamberofcommerce.org.
For information call the chamber office, 698-4400 or email, email@example.com.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director