MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Marine Education Center at Harbor Island Park has announced two events from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday.
Stop in and learn origami, the ancient Japanese art of paper folding, or visit the restored wetland at the edge of Mamaroneck Harbor's West Basin.
Take a walk across Harbor Island Park with a Marine Education Center staff member to learn about this thriving, restored wetland.
Participants should meet at the Marine Education Center (on the East Basin) at 10 a.m.
For patrons who are driving, tell the park fee collector at the park's main entrance that you are attending a free Marine Center workshop to obtain a dashboard card indicating where to park.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mamaroneck, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95