MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Marine Education Center at Harbor Island Park has announced two events from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday.
Stop in and learn origami, the ancient Japanese art of paper folding, or visit the restored wetland at the edge of Mamaroneck Harbor's West Basin.
Take a walk across Harbor Island Park with a Marine Education Center staff member to learn about this thriving, restored wetland.
Participants should meet at the Marine Education Center (on the East Basin) at 10 a.m.
For patrons who are driving, tell the park fee collector at the park's main entrance that you are attending a free Marine Center workshop to obtain a dashboard card indicating where to park.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation