MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Marine Education Center at Harbor Island Park will host its last day of tours on Saturday, Aug. 30.
A variety of programs are planned for the day. A rundown is below.
From 10 a.m. to noon: The final tile fun workshop on the "Front Porch" will be held.
At 10:15 a.m.: A history/nature walk to the Wetland Restoration in the West Basin leaves promptly from the Marine Center.
From 11:45 a.m. to noon: A few words of farewell and thanks to all volunteers, friends and supporters who made season so spectacular.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim