MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Marine Education Center at Harbor Island Park will host its last day of tours on Saturday, Aug. 30.
A variety of programs are planned for the day. A rundown is below.
From 10 a.m. to noon: The final tile fun workshop on the "Front Porch" will be held.
At 10:15 a.m.: A history/nature walk to the Wetland Restoration in the West Basin leaves promptly from the Marine Center.
From 11:45 a.m. to noon: A few words of farewell and thanks to all volunteers, friends and supporters who made season so spectacular.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer