MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Marine Education Center at Harbor Island Park will host its last day of tours on Saturday, Aug. 30.
A variety of programs are planned for the day. A rundown is below.
From 10 a.m. to noon: The final tile fun workshop on the "Front Porch" will be held.
At 10:15 a.m.: A history/nature walk to the Wetland Restoration in the West Basin leaves promptly from the Marine Center.
From 11:45 a.m. to noon: A few words of farewell and thanks to all volunteers, friends and supporters who made season so spectacular.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester