MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Marine Education Center at Harbor Island Park will host its last day of tours on Saturday, Aug. 30.
A variety of programs are planned for the day. A rundown is below.
From 10 a.m. to noon: The final tile fun workshop on the "Front Porch" will be held.
At 10:15 a.m.: A history/nature walk to the Wetland Restoration in the West Basin leaves promptly from the Marine Center.
From 11:45 a.m. to noon: A few words of farewell and thanks to all volunteers, friends and supporters who made season so spectacular.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Woman Struck By Car In Mamaroneck Escapes Serious Injury