MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Marine Education Center at Harbor Island Park will host its last day of tours on Saturday, Aug. 30.
A variety of programs are planned for the day. A rundown is below.
From 10 a.m. to noon: The final tile fun workshop on the "Front Porch" will be held.
At 10:15 a.m.: A history/nature walk to the Wetland Restoration in the West Basin leaves promptly from the Marine Center.
From 11:45 a.m. to noon: A few words of farewell and thanks to all volunteers, friends and supporters who made season so spectacular.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam