WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Runners can register now to get down and dirty in Westchester Medical Center’s fourth annual Evan Lieberman Trauma Mud Run, scheduled for Sept. 14.
The race at the medical center in Valhalla will take runners through mud, into woods, over obstacles and up fire towers. Proceeds from the 5k run will support the Joel A. Halpern Regional Trauma Center and Burn Center.
Race day begins at 7 a.m. with packet pickup. The first wave of runners will begin at 8:30 a.m. Waves of runners will continue throughout the morning, with the final wave of runners scheduled to begin at noon. The course closes at 2 p.m.
Runners are permitted to check in with one bag. All runners will also be required to park off-site and ride a shuttle to the race site.
There will be a disc jockey and music at the finish, and an awards ceremony. All finishers will receive a medal, and the top three finishers in the men’s and women’s division will win awards.
There is also a Kids Mud Dash for children 13-and-under. Registration is $10 for the kids race, $40 for students and $92 for general registration. Race day registration is $107.
Non-runners can purchase a Sign of Hope in memory, in support or in honor of an individual.
For complete information, visit the event website.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Woman Struck By Car In Mamaroneck Escapes Serious Injury