WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Health Alliance on Alcohol, in partnership with White Plains Hospital, the White Plains YMCA and Heineken invites parents to a panel discussion "Talk Early, Talk Often: Tools to Talk to your Teen about Drinking" on Thursday, Sept. 4 at 6 p.m.
The event will be held at the White Plains YMCA at 250 Mamaroneck Avenue.
Join the panel of medical experts, first responders and community leaders as they talk about the tools to talk to teens about drinking.
Light refreshments will be served. To register, call 914-681-1119.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home