WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Health Alliance on Alcohol, in partnership with White Plains Hospital, the White Plains YMCA and Heineken invites parents to a panel discussion "Talk Early, Talk Often: Tools to Talk to your Teen about Drinking" on Thursday, Sept. 4 at 6 p.m.
The event will be held at the White Plains YMCA at 250 Mamaroneck Avenue.
Join the panel of medical experts, first responders and community leaders as they talk about the tools to talk to teens about drinking.
Light refreshments will be served. To register, call 914-681-1119.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester