MAMARONECK, N.Y.– This weekend is the final weekend that the Tony Award-winning musical "Avenue Q" will be playing at the Westchester Sandbox Theatre in Mamaroneck.
John Treacy Egan, who starred in the Broadway productions of "Sister Act" and "The Producers," directs Avenue Q.
There are only four shows left and tickets still are available.
From Thursday to Saturday the performances will be at 8 p.m.' the final show is at 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $28 for adults and $24 for students/seniors. This play isn't appropriate for children under the age of 16.
To buy tickets, go to the Westchester Sandbox Theatre's website or call the box office at 914-630-0804.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director