MAMARONECK, N.Y.– This weekend is the final weekend that the Tony Award-winning musical "Avenue Q" will be playing at the Westchester Sandbox Theatre in Mamaroneck.
John Treacy Egan, who starred in the Broadway productions of "Sister Act" and "The Producers," directs Avenue Q.
There are only four shows left and tickets still are available.
From Thursday to Saturday the performances will be at 8 p.m.' the final show is at 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $28 for adults and $24 for students/seniors. This play isn't appropriate for children under the age of 16.
To buy tickets, go to the Westchester Sandbox Theatre's website or call the box office at 914-630-0804.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles