WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Bedford native Kate Mara and Sarah Lawrence graduate Julianna Margulies both received 2014 Emmy Award nominations, according to ABC News.
Mara, a Fox Lane grad, was nominated for Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her appearances in season two of Netflix's "House of Cards, ABC News said.
Margulies, who grew up in Rockland County, was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role on CBS's "The Good Wife," ABC News reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave