WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Bedford native Kate Mara and Sarah Lawrence graduate Julianna Margulies both received 2014 Emmy Award nominations, according to ABC News.
Mara, a Fox Lane grad, was nominated for Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her appearances in season two of Netflix's "House of Cards, ABC News said.
Margulies, who grew up in Rockland County, was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role on CBS's "The Good Wife," ABC News reported.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Big Names Trail Pack In Ranking Of Best Fast-Food Chains