GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 3 Mamaroneck Mom Pleads Guilty To Smoothering Death Of Son, 4
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Former Larchmont Bank Manager Convicted Of Larceny