GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave