GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim