MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The final audition for the Westchester Sandbox Theatre's production of "The Little Mermaid Jr." will take place Tuesday in Mamaroneck.
The theater invites young performers to come under the sea with Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian and their friends to help bring this underwater tale to life on stage. The play is being directed by Artistic Director Jason Summers and staged by the Sandbox's Young People's Theatre.
Auditions are open to children in kindergarten through 5th grade and will be held from 5 to 7 p.m.
Performers should have a song prepared and are asked to bring a karaoke track, sheet music or be prepared to sing a cappella.
The play will be performed from Nov. 9 through 18.
Those who make the play are required to pay a registration fee of $395 at the first rehearsal, according to the theater's website. For more information, visit the website or call 914-630-0804.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M