MAMARONECK, N.Y. – The final audition for the Westchester Sandbox Theatre's production of "The Little Mermaid Jr." will take place Tuesday in Mamaroneck.
The theater invites young performers to come under the sea with Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian and their friends to help bring this underwater tale to life on stage. The play is being directed by Artistic Director Jason Summers and staged by the Sandbox's Young People's Theatre.
Auditions are open to children in kindergarten through 5th grade and will be held from 5 to 7 p.m.
Performers should have a song prepared and are asked to bring a karaoke track, sheet music or be prepared to sing a cappella.
The play will be performed from Nov. 9 through 18.
Those who make the play are required to pay a registration fee of $395 at the first rehearsal, according to the theater's website. For more information, visit the website or call 914-630-0804.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Four Officers From Larchmont, Mamaroneck Complete Police Academy
- 5 Mamaroneck HS Graduate Jake Danehy Develops Swimwear Line