WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon