WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287