WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Mark Gordon, the surgical director of White Plain Hospital's Dickstein Cancer Program, explains his experience with his patients, the state-of-the art technology at the hospital and how he uses his team to ensure that all patients receive quality care.
For more information on Dr. Gordon, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says