WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Mark Gordon, the surgical director of White Plain Hospital's Dickstein Cancer Program, explains his experience with his patients, the state-of-the art technology at the hospital and how he uses his team to ensure that all patients receive quality care.
For more information on Dr. Gordon, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says