WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Mark Gordon, the surgical director of White Plain Hospital's Dickstein Cancer Program, explains his experience with his patients, the state-of-the art technology at the hospital and how he uses his team to ensure that all patients receive quality care.
For more information on Dr. Gordon, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Mamaroneck Worker Charged With DWI After Using Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police