MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Do you have a bicycle that is sitting in your garage and hasn't been used in forever?
Go to Miller’s Bike Shop Oct. 13 and donate both children and adult bicycles to help benefit the Community Action Program Center.
Miller’s Bike Shop, 335 Mamaroneck Ave., will be accepting donations from 9-11 a.m. that Saturday in the rear entrance.
For each bicycle that is donated, you receive a $50 tax deduction receipt.
This event is co-sponsored by Larchmont Temple Social Action Committee and Miller’s Bike Shop; if you have questions, you can call Miller’s Bike Shop at 914-698-5070.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday