MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Do you have a bicycle that is sitting in your garage and hasn't been used in forever?
Go to Miller’s Bike Shop Oct. 13 and donate both children and adult bicycles to help benefit the Community Action Program Center.
Miller’s Bike Shop, 335 Mamaroneck Ave., will be accepting donations from 9-11 a.m. that Saturday in the rear entrance.
For each bicycle that is donated, you receive a $50 tax deduction receipt.
This event is co-sponsored by Larchmont Temple Social Action Committee and Miller’s Bike Shop; if you have questions, you can call Miller’s Bike Shop at 914-698-5070.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow