MAMARONECK, N.Y.– Do you have a bicycle that is sitting in your garage and hasn't been used in forever?
Go to Miller’s Bike Shop Oct. 13 and donate both children and adult bicycles to help benefit the Community Action Program Center.
Miller’s Bike Shop, 335 Mamaroneck Ave., will be accepting donations from 9-11 a.m. that Saturday in the rear entrance.
For each bicycle that is donated, you receive a $50 tax deduction receipt.
This event is co-sponsored by Larchmont Temple Social Action Committee and Miller’s Bike Shop; if you have questions, you can call Miller’s Bike Shop at 914-698-5070.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says