WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Caroline Rose Kaplan, a Larchmont native, has been cast as a series regular in a new TNT medical drama called "Proof" which is slated to debut this fall, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Starring Jennifer Beals and Matthew Modine, "Proof" will be a medical procedural in which Beals' character tries to find proof of an afterlife using hard science, according to the article.
Kaplan will play the character of Janel Ramsey, which is her first on-screen credited role, according to IMDb.
A graduate of Vassar College and the Brown University/Trinity Rep M.F.A. program has been a stage actor, Kaplan has appeared in three plays in New York City and many others in regional theater, according to her website.
TNT has already ordered 10 episodes of "Proof," which will stretch into 2015, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
"Proof" is being produced by TNT alums Kyra Sedgwick and Ed Burns.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam