WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- On the hunt for an Easter egg hunt? Look no further. Here are some of the egg hunts being held around the county.
Saturday, March 30
The Osborn Egg Hunt, The Osborn, 101 Theall Road, Rye. 11 a.m. Paid lunch available, egg hunt is free and open to the public.
Harvest Moon Farm and Orchard Egg Hunt, 130 Hardscrabble Road, North Salem. Bring your own baskets. There will be a special appearance by the Easter Bunny. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages 11 and under. Free.
Hilltop Farms Egg Hunt, 2028 Albany Post Road, Croton. There will be two hunts beginning at noon and 2 p.m. Free.
Egg Drop at the Chappaqua Library, 195 South Greeley Ave., Chappaqua. 4 p.m. For children in third through fifth grade. Open to the public. Registration is required. Call 914.238.4779 x3 or email email@example.com.
Greenburgh Nature Center Egg Hunt and Spring Celebration, 99 Dromore Road, Scarsdale. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Members $5, Non-members $10. Day of event rates: Members-$7, Non-members $12-per person.
Rye Recreation Easter Egg Hunt: 10:30 a.m. Rye Recreation hosts an Easter egg hunt for kids ages two through fifth grade. Rye Recreation Field, 281 Midland Ave.
- 1 Mamaroneck Ranks Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks