MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Mamaroneck’s Kevin Dillon!
Kevin Brady Dillon, who attended Mamaroneck High School, turns 49 on Tuesday.
Dillon, an actor best known as Drama on the HBO dramedy "Entourage" and as Bunny in the Academy Award winning war film "Platoon," was born Aug.19, 1965, in New Rochelle.
In 1983, Dillon played Arnold Norberry in the television movie "No Big Deal." In 1988, he portrayed Brian Flagg in a remake of the 1958 American science fiction film "The Blob." Other notable film roles include "War Party" (1988), "No Escape" (1994), and "The Doors" (1991), in which he played drummer John Densmore.
Much of Dillon's 2000s work has been in television. For his role in "Entourage," he received a 2007, 2008, and 2009 Emmy nomination and a Golden Globe nomination in 2008.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History