MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Mamaroneck’s Kevin Dillon!
Kevin Brady Dillon, who attended Mamaroneck High School, turns 49 on Tuesday.
Dillon, an actor best known as Drama on the HBO dramedy "Entourage" and as Bunny in the Academy Award winning war film "Platoon," was born Aug.19, 1965, in New Rochelle.
In 1983, Dillon played Arnold Norberry in the television movie "No Big Deal." In 1988, he portrayed Brian Flagg in a remake of the 1958 American science fiction film "The Blob." Other notable film roles include "War Party" (1988), "No Escape" (1994), and "The Doors" (1991), in which he played drummer John Densmore.
Much of Dillon's 2000s work has been in television. For his role in "Entourage," he received a 2007, 2008, and 2009 Emmy nomination and a Golden Globe nomination in 2008.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition