LARCHMONT, N.Y. – The kids will finally get a chance to put on their costumes Friday and celebrate Halloween, which was postponed in Larchmont and other area communities by Hurricane Sandy.
Families may trick-or-treat between 4 and 6 p.m. and are asked to have an adult accompany children in light of the damage caused by Sandy and the effects of the nor’easter that hit Wednesday.
Will your family trick-or-treat Friday? What do you think of the village postponing Halloween until then? Comment below or on The Larchmont Daily Voice's Facebook page.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition