LARCHMONT, N.Y. – The kids will finally get a chance to put on their costumes Friday and celebrate Halloween, which was postponed in Larchmont and other area communities by Hurricane Sandy.
Families may trick-or-treat between 4 and 6 p.m. and are asked to have an adult accompany children in light of the damage caused by Sandy and the effects of the nor’easter that hit Wednesday.
Will your family trick-or-treat Friday? What do you think of the village postponing Halloween until then? Comment below or on The Larchmont Daily Voice's Facebook page.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim