LARCHMONT, N.Y. – The kids will finally get a chance to put on their costumes Friday and celebrate Halloween, which was postponed in Larchmont and other area communities by Hurricane Sandy.
Families may trick-or-treat between 4 and 6 p.m. and are asked to have an adult accompany children in light of the damage caused by Sandy and the effects of the nor’easter that hit Wednesday.
Will your family trick-or-treat Friday? What do you think of the village postponing Halloween until then? Comment below or on The Larchmont Daily Voice's Facebook page.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary