LARCHMONT, N.Y. – The kids will finally get a chance to put on their costumes Friday and celebrate Halloween, which was postponed in Larchmont and other area communities by Hurricane Sandy.
Families may trick-or-treat between 4 and 6 p.m. and are asked to have an adult accompany children in light of the damage caused by Sandy and the effects of the nor’easter that hit Wednesday.
Will your family trick-or-treat Friday? What do you think of the village postponing Halloween until then? Comment below or on The Larchmont Daily Voice's Facebook page.
- 1 Missing Person Alert Canceled For Larchmont Woman, 72
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester