LARCHMONT, N.Y. – The kids will finally get a chance to put on their costumes Friday and celebrate Halloween, which was postponed in Larchmont and other area communities by Hurricane Sandy.
Families may trick-or-treat between 4 and 6 p.m. and are asked to have an adult accompany children in light of the damage caused by Sandy and the effects of the nor’easter that hit Wednesday.
Will your family trick-or-treat Friday? What do you think of the village postponing Halloween until then? Comment below or on The Larchmont Daily Voice's Facebook page.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont