MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Carly Rose Sonenclar, Mamaroneck's star singer and a finalist on season two of Fox's "X Factor," announced that her recording option has been picked up by Syco Music.
Sonenclar revealed the news while being interviewed on "Radio Disney Top 30 Countdown" about her experience performing on national television and working with celebrities like Britney Spears.
"Syco just told me that they're picking up my recording option, which is very exciting for me," she said in the interview. "I guess now they're trying to find the right label for me."
Syco Music was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon