MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Carly Rose Sonenclar, Mamaroneck's star singer and a finalist on season two of Fox's "X Factor," announced that her recording option has been picked up by Syco Music.
Sonenclar revealed the news while being interviewed on "Radio Disney Top 30 Countdown" about her experience performing on national television and working with celebrities like Britney Spears.
"Syco just told me that they're picking up my recording option, which is very exciting for me," she said in the interview. "I guess now they're trying to find the right label for me."
Syco Music was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam