MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded a fellowship to Mamaroneck's Eric Nathan.
Nathan will receive the fellowship for music competition. The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded Fellowships to 178 scholars, artists and scientists in its 90th annual competition for the United States and Canada. The fellows are "appointed on the basis of prior achievement and exceptional promise," according to the release. The successful candidates were chosen from a group of almost 3,000 applicants.
For more information and a complete list of the 2014 fellows, visit the Guggenheim website.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus