MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded a fellowship to Mamaroneck's Eric Nathan.
Nathan will receive the fellowship for music competition. The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded Fellowships to 178 scholars, artists and scientists in its 90th annual competition for the United States and Canada. The fellows are "appointed on the basis of prior achievement and exceptional promise," according to the release. The successful candidates were chosen from a group of almost 3,000 applicants.
For more information and a complete list of the 2014 fellows, visit the Guggenheim website.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287