MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded a fellowship to Mamaroneck's Eric Nathan.
Nathan will receive the fellowship for music competition. The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded Fellowships to 178 scholars, artists and scientists in its 90th annual competition for the United States and Canada. The fellows are "appointed on the basis of prior achievement and exceptional promise," according to the release. The successful candidates were chosen from a group of almost 3,000 applicants.
For more information and a complete list of the 2014 fellows, visit the Guggenheim website.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says