MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded a fellowship to Mamaroneck's Eric Nathan.
Nathan will receive the fellowship for music competition. The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation has awarded Fellowships to 178 scholars, artists and scientists in its 90th annual competition for the United States and Canada. The fellows are "appointed on the basis of prior achievement and exceptional promise," according to the release. The successful candidates were chosen from a group of almost 3,000 applicants.
For more information and a complete list of the 2014 fellows, visit the Guggenheim website.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam