MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Benjamin Kupferberg of Larchmont has been added to the list for academic excellence for the fall 2013 semester at Johns Hopkins University.
To be selected for this honor, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in a program of at least 14 credits with at least 12 graded credits.
Kupferberg is the son of Barry and Lori Kupferberg and attended Mamaroneck High School.
Kupferberg, who is majoring in international studies, will graduate in May 2015.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 Hundreds Temporarily Without Power In Mamaroneck, 911 Service Affected