MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Benjamin Kupferberg of Larchmont has been added to the list for academic excellence for the fall 2013 semester at Johns Hopkins University.
To be selected for this honor, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in a program of at least 14 credits with at least 12 graded credits.
Kupferberg is the son of Barry and Lori Kupferberg and attended Mamaroneck High School.
Kupferberg, who is majoring in international studies, will graduate in May 2015.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway