MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Benjamin Kupferberg of Larchmont has been added to the list for academic excellence for the fall 2013 semester at Johns Hopkins University.
To be selected for this honor, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in a program of at least 14 credits with at least 12 graded credits.
Kupferberg is the son of Barry and Lori Kupferberg and attended Mamaroneck High School.
Kupferberg, who is majoring in international studies, will graduate in May 2015.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M