MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Benjamin Kupferberg of Larchmont has been added to the list for academic excellence for the fall 2013 semester at Johns Hopkins University.
To be selected for this honor, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in a program of at least 14 credits with at least 12 graded credits.
Kupferberg is the son of Barry and Lori Kupferberg and attended Mamaroneck High School.
Kupferberg, who is majoring in international studies, will graduate in May 2015.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont