MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Benjamin Kupferberg of Larchmont has been added to the list for academic excellence for the fall 2013 semester at Johns Hopkins University.
To be selected for this honor, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in a program of at least 14 credits with at least 12 graded credits.
Kupferberg is the son of Barry and Lori Kupferberg and attended Mamaroneck High School.
Kupferberg, who is majoring in international studies, will graduate in May 2015.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York