MAMARONECK, N.Y. ‒ The Old Timers’ Athletic Association of Mamaroneck-Larchmont is now taking reservations for its Third Annual OktoberFest Dinner.
The event will take place Thursday, Oct. 18, at 6:45 p.m. at the American Legion Clubhouse in Larchmont's Flint Park.
The menu will include pork, sauerkraut, potatoes, vegetables, salad, coffee and cake. Free beer and soda will be served, according to the press release.
Charles Gronberg founded the Old Timers in 1957 because he wanted to start a group based on the love of sports, according Skip Pennucci, the group's president.
Tickets are $30 per person. To make a reservation, call 914-424-1823 and mail checks to Skip Pennucci, 1410 Harrison Ave., Mamaroneck.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles