MAMARONECK, N.Y. ‒ The Old Timers’ Athletic Association of Mamaroneck-Larchmont is now taking reservations for its Third Annual OktoberFest Dinner.
The event will take place Thursday, Oct. 18, at 6:45 p.m. at the American Legion Clubhouse in Larchmont's Flint Park.
The menu will include pork, sauerkraut, potatoes, vegetables, salad, coffee and cake. Free beer and soda will be served, according to the press release.
Charles Gronberg founded the Old Timers in 1957 because he wanted to start a group based on the love of sports, according Skip Pennucci, the group's president.
Tickets are $30 per person. To make a reservation, call 914-424-1823 and mail checks to Skip Pennucci, 1410 Harrison Ave., Mamaroneck.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 3 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday