MAMARONECK, N.Y. ‒ The Old Timers’ Athletic Association of Mamaroneck-Larchmont is now taking reservations for its Third Annual OktoberFest Dinner.
The event will take place Thursday, Oct. 18, at 6:45 p.m. at the American Legion Clubhouse in Larchmont's Flint Park.
The menu will include pork, sauerkraut, potatoes, vegetables, salad, coffee and cake. Free beer and soda will be served, according to the press release.
Charles Gronberg founded the Old Timers in 1957 because he wanted to start a group based on the love of sports, according Skip Pennucci, the group's president.
Tickets are $30 per person. To make a reservation, call 914-424-1823 and mail checks to Skip Pennucci, 1410 Harrison Ave., Mamaroneck.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer