LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Last week, we asked Larchmont residents to guess where the photo above was taken.
Every so often, the Larchmont Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in Mamaroneck or Larchmont. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Last week's challenge has been solved. The picture was taken at the War Memorial at the corner of Myrtle Boulevard and Murray Avenue. The memorial, in Memorial Park, honors those who lost their lives fighting in World War I, World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam