LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Last week, we asked Larchmont residents to guess where the photo above was taken.
Every so often, the Larchmont Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in Mamaroneck or Larchmont. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Last week's challenge has been solved. The picture was taken at the War Memorial at the corner of Myrtle Boulevard and Murray Avenue. The memorial, in Memorial Park, honors those who lost their lives fighting in World War I, World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview