MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Last week, we asked Mamaroneck residents to guess where the photo above was taken.
Every so often, the Mamaroneck Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in Mamaroneck or Larchmont. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Last week's challenge has been solved. The picture was taken at the 1816 School House, which is on Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck Village, outside of Harbor Island Park.
Julian Moore was the first to reply on Facebook at 9 a.m. Aug. 8. He guessed, "Old school house?"
Mamaroneck Daily Voice user, Bluemoon, came in second at 1:30 p.m. that same day with the answer, "This is in front of the little school house on the West Boston Post Road."
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Rye Neck Resident Credits Loyal Customers To Business Success
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens