LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The Spellbinders won the 2014 Friends of the Larchmont Library Spelling Bee.
The At Home on the Sound team included the Rev. Dorothy Green, Barbara Gae and Margaret Weinstock. At Home on the Sound is a nonprofit organization providing services, transportation and support to the older residents of Larchmont and Mamaroneck who want to remain in their own homes as they age.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 5 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer