LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The Spellbinders won the 2014 Friends of the Larchmont Library Spelling Bee.
The At Home on the Sound team included the Rev. Dorothy Green, Barbara Gae and Margaret Weinstock. At Home on the Sound is a nonprofit organization providing services, transportation and support to the older residents of Larchmont and Mamaroneck who want to remain in their own homes as they age.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place