TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A Mamaroneck resident has been named the new director of sales at the Tarrytown House Estate and Conference Center.
Jamieson Asselta comes to the Tarrytown House Estate after serving as director of global accounts at Omni Hotels and Resorts in Manhattan.
“As a highly experienced executive with an extensive background in sales and hospitality, Jamieson is a welcome addition to the Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center,” said Steve Sackman, regional vice president for Destination Hotels and Resorts. “We are confident that his background in sales management, market research and new business development will help us grow our distinguished reputation in the region.”
Asselta has also worked for the Marriott Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Office, The Orlando World Center Marriott, the New York Marriott Marquis, the Boston Marriott Quincy and the Ocean Place Conference Resort.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam