TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A Mamaroneck resident has been named the new director of sales at the Tarrytown House Estate and Conference Center.
Jamieson Asselta comes to the Tarrytown House Estate after serving as director of global accounts at Omni Hotels and Resorts in Manhattan.
“As a highly experienced executive with an extensive background in sales and hospitality, Jamieson is a welcome addition to the Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center,” said Steve Sackman, regional vice president for Destination Hotels and Resorts. “We are confident that his background in sales management, market research and new business development will help us grow our distinguished reputation in the region.”
Asselta has also worked for the Marriott Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Office, The Orlando World Center Marriott, the New York Marriott Marquis, the Boston Marriott Quincy and the Ocean Place Conference Resort.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Mamaroneck, Larchmont