MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- When Carly Rose Sonenclar walks down the halls of Rye Neck Middle School, she hears people saying her name, she told USA Today.
The paper profiled the Mamaroneck teen as she prepares to record her debut album. Sonenclar told USA Today that she has had to travel frequently from Westchester to the city to prepare.
Sonenclar was a finalist on season two of Fox's "X Factor." She had her recording option picked up by Syco Music, which was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 1 Larchmont Real Estate Agent Represents 'Dream Home' Featured On HGTV
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 4 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million