MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- When Carly Rose Sonenclar walks down the halls of Rye Neck Middle School, she hears people saying her name, she told USA Today.
The paper profiled the Mamaroneck teen as she prepares to record her debut album. Sonenclar told USA Today that she has had to travel frequently from Westchester to the city to prepare.
Sonenclar was a finalist on season two of Fox's "X Factor." She had her recording option picked up by Syco Music, which was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam