MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- When Carly Rose Sonenclar walks down the halls of Rye Neck Middle School, she hears people saying her name, she told USA Today.
The paper profiled the Mamaroneck teen as she prepares to record her debut album. Sonenclar told USA Today that she has had to travel frequently from Westchester to the city to prepare.
Sonenclar was a finalist on season two of Fox's "X Factor." She had her recording option picked up by Syco Music, which was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester