MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- When Carly Rose Sonenclar walks down the halls of Rye Neck Middle School, she hears people saying her name, she told USA Today.
The paper profiled the Mamaroneck teen as she prepares to record her debut album. Sonenclar told USA Today that she has had to travel frequently from Westchester to the city to prepare.
Sonenclar was a finalist on season two of Fox's "X Factor." She had her recording option picked up by Syco Music, which was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week