MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- When Carly Rose Sonenclar walks down the halls of Rye Neck Middle School, she hears people saying her name, she told USA Today.
The paper profiled the Mamaroneck teen as she prepares to record her debut album. Sonenclar told USA Today that she has had to travel frequently from Westchester to the city to prepare.
Sonenclar was a finalist on season two of Fox's "X Factor." She had her recording option picked up by Syco Music, which was founded by "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell and is a joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Sound Shore St. Patrick's Day Parade Draws Rave Reviews
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 5 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont