MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- Sal’s Pizzeria, the former Mamaroneck Playhouse and many other Village of Mamaroneck staples are on a 3D map of Mamaroneck engineered by elementary and middle school students at Co-Op Camp.
- A two-car collision at the Interstate-95 southbound exit for 287 in the City of Rye ejected both occupants of a military truck, which flipped over, and killed the passenger Thursday morning, state police said.
- New York is ranked 20th in the nation for school systems quality by personal finance social network WalletHub in a survey released Monday.
- Westchester County is 2,800 miles away from Hollywood, but you'd never know it considering how many celebrities call it home.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Hundreds Temporarily Without Power In Mamaroneck, 911 Service Affected