FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Motorists on the Merritt Parkway experienced stop-and-go delays Thursday morning near the border of Westchester and Fairfield counties.
An accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., that occurred in Greenwich just before the state line, blocked the right lane of the southbound Merritt between Lake Avenue (Exit 29) and King Street (Route 20).
It was cleared by 7:45 a.m., but heavy volume continued.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police