FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Motorists on the Merritt Parkway experienced stop-and-go delays Thursday morning near the border of Westchester and Fairfield counties.
An accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., that occurred in Greenwich just before the state line, blocked the right lane of the southbound Merritt between Lake Avenue (Exit 29) and King Street (Route 20).
It was cleared by 7:45 a.m., but heavy volume continued.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching
- 5 Mamaroneck Residents Part Of The Team Behind 'Foxcatcher'