FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Motorists on the Merritt Parkway experienced stop-and-go delays Thursday morning near the border of Westchester and Fairfield counties.
An accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., that occurred in Greenwich just before the state line, blocked the right lane of the southbound Merritt between Lake Avenue (Exit 29) and King Street (Route 20).
It was cleared by 7:45 a.m., but heavy volume continued.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Hundreds Temporarily Without Power In Mamaroneck, 911 Service Affected
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests