WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway, southbound I-95 and southbound Taconic caused delays during the Friday morning commute.
The Hutch accident, between the Cross County Park (Exit 15) and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale, was reported at 7:20 a.m.
The I-95 accident was between the New York and Connecticut border and Midland Avenue (Exit 22) and was reported at 7:15 a.m.
The Taconic Parkway accident was between Bryant Pond Road in Putnam Valley and the Westchester/Putnam border.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island