WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway, southbound I-95 and southbound Taconic caused delays during the Friday morning commute.
The Hutch accident, between the Cross County Park (Exit 15) and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale, was reported at 7:20 a.m.
The I-95 accident was between the New York and Connecticut border and Midland Avenue (Exit 22) and was reported at 7:15 a.m.
The Taconic Parkway accident was between Bryant Pond Road in Putnam Valley and the Westchester/Putnam border.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School