MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- The 16th Annual Stein Lecture on Alzheimer's Disease with expert panelists is planned at the Sarah Neuman Center Jewish Home Lifecare in the Tisch Auditorium.
- The Larchmont Public Library will soon enter into a phase of restoration, and the board of trustees invites residents to learn about the updates at an open house on Sunday, Oct. 26, from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Two women are facing charges after being accused of robbing a New Rochelle man at knife point on Monday, Oct. 20, according to LoHud.com.
- Emergency responders were called to the scene of a multi-vehicle accident that has been reported on I-95 in New Rochelle on Sunday afternoon.
- A New Rochelle native is facing up to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to a 12-count indictment for his role in a fatal crash that took the life of his 19-year-old passenger.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.