RYE, N.Y. -- A public hearing on the Playland Improvement Plan (PIP) will be held on Wednesday, March 19, at 7 p.m. in the Board of Legislators Chambers.
The public hearing is part of a review of the plan being directed by Legislator Pete Harckham (D-North Salem).
Earlier in March, Harckham brought together executive staff of Sustainable Playland, Inc. (SPI) and members of the Astorino administration for the Board of Legislatocommittee review of the PIP.
SPI announced at the meeting that the new Field House planned for Playland, Westchester’s iconic 280-acre recreation area and amusement park, had been scaled back from 95,000 square feet to 82,000 square feet.
The Board of Legislators chambers are on the eighth floor of the Michaelian Office Building, 148 Martine Ave., White Plains.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave