MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- The number of fourth-graders at Chatsworth Elementary is projected to drop by 16 students in the coming school year, and some parents oppose a district proposal to decrease the number of classes in that grade from five to four.
- Zhaundu Bradley, the missing 9-year-old boy, who prompted an alert that included Westchester and had last been seen Tuesday on East 111 Street, has been found, according to reports.
- White Plains Hospital President Susan Fox of Larchmont, received the 2014 Award of Distinction from the Healthcare Leaders of New York and the American College of Healthcare Executives at their annual gala on Wednesday, June 18 at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview