WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School