WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island