WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition