WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 3 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 4 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 5 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer