NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police were able to rescue a Monroe College student that slipped and fell into the water near the marina on Friday, Feb. 7, according to LoHud.com.
The 20-year-old was sitting on a sea wall early Friday morning when he slipped chest-deep into the hypothermic waters. Residents called police when they heard him yelling for help, LoHud.com reported.
Police officials say the man was in the water for about 10 minutes before they were able to pull him out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 3 Overturned Auto Accident Blocks Lane On I-95
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner