NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police were able to rescue a Monroe College student that slipped and fell into the water near the marina on Friday, Feb. 7, according to LoHud.com.
The 20-year-old was sitting on a sea wall early Friday morning when he slipped chest-deep into the hypothermic waters. Residents called police when they heard him yelling for help, LoHud.com reported.
Police officials say the man was in the water for about 10 minutes before they were able to pull him out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Menorahs On Car Rooftops? Mamaroneck Holds Hanukkah Parade