NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police were able to rescue a Monroe College student that slipped and fell into the water near the marina on Friday, Feb. 7, according to LoHud.com.
The 20-year-old was sitting on a sea wall early Friday morning when he slipped chest-deep into the hypothermic waters. Residents called police when they heard him yelling for help, LoHud.com reported.
Police officials say the man was in the water for about 10 minutes before they were able to pull him out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck