NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- New Rochelle Police were able to rescue a Monroe College student that slipped and fell into the water near the marina on Friday, Feb. 7, according to LoHud.com.
The 20-year-old was sitting on a sea wall early Friday morning when he slipped chest-deep into the hypothermic waters. Residents called police when they heard him yelling for help, LoHud.com reported.
Police officials say the man was in the water for about 10 minutes before they were able to pull him out, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby