MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- A $55 million lawsuit claims the village of Mamaroneck tried to block Hampshire Country Club from developing its property into residential units.
- A&E's newest program, "Cement Heads," is a reality show that follows WJL Equities, a family owned construction company based in Eastchester. It will be telecast on Tuesday evenings at 10:30 p.m.
- A parents group has withdrawn its petition challenging the Mamaroneck School District's recent policy change that allows it to provide private and parochial students in high school public transit passes instead of yellow bus service.
- The town of Mamaroneck has announced that the boardwalk on the Leatherstocking Trail between Country Road and Old White Plains Road has reopened ahead of schedule.
- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 5 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Another Round Of Snow