MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments recently for critical violations.
- Snow days have been frequent this winter, and school superintendents say a lot of time and effort goes into determining whether or not to delay or close for the day.
- The Mamaroneck School District along with the Tri-Municipal Human Rights Committee is co-hosting a series of celebrations to honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- A federal grand jury in White Plains indicted Gregg Pierleoni with mail and wire fraud in connection with the embezzlement of $5.7 million from his former Larchmont employer.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed