MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments recently for critical violations.
- Snow days have been frequent this winter, and school superintendents say a lot of time and effort goes into determining whether or not to delay or close for the day.
- The Mamaroneck School District along with the Tri-Municipal Human Rights Committee is co-hosting a series of celebrations to honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- A federal grand jury in White Plains indicted Gregg Pierleoni with mail and wire fraud in connection with the embezzlement of $5.7 million from his former Larchmont employer.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest