MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments recently for critical violations.
- Snow days have been frequent this winter, and school superintendents say a lot of time and effort goes into determining whether or not to delay or close for the day.
- The Mamaroneck School District along with the Tri-Municipal Human Rights Committee is co-hosting a series of celebrations to honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- A federal grand jury in White Plains indicted Gregg Pierleoni with mail and wire fraud in connection with the embezzlement of $5.7 million from his former Larchmont employer.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck
- 3 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Larchmont, Mamaroneck