MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- A downed tree on Stanley Avenue knocked out power to 150 in the area and closed both Fenimore Road and Heathcote Avenue from Palmer to Stanley Avenue on Monday.
- The Jefferson Avenue Bridge is expected to reopen to traffic in early August after nearly two years of delays and problems.
- Bayside Travel of Larchmont has been chosen as the Best Travel Agency in Westchester by the readers of Westchester Magazine.
- The award-winning local firm of Keller/Eaton Architects was featured on the popular NBC television show, "Open House" NYC.
- The New York City Department of Environmental Protection has received reports of metallic-tasting water from individual consumers in Mamaroneck village.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 5 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says