MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- A downed tree on Stanley Avenue knocked out power to 150 in the area and closed both Fenimore Road and Heathcote Avenue from Palmer to Stanley Avenue on Monday.
- The Jefferson Avenue Bridge is expected to reopen to traffic in early August after nearly two years of delays and problems.
- Bayside Travel of Larchmont has been chosen as the Best Travel Agency in Westchester by the readers of Westchester Magazine.
- The award-winning local firm of Keller/Eaton Architects was featured on the popular NBC television show, "Open House" NYC.
- The New York City Department of Environmental Protection has received reports of metallic-tasting water from individual consumers in Mamaroneck village.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon