UPDATE (8:40 p.m.): All customers who lost power Monday have been restored by Con Edison as of 8:40 p.m. Monday.
UPDATE (7:05 p.m.): Of the 150 Con Edison customers that reported power outages Monday, eight remain without power Monday night, according to the Con Edison website.
MAMARONECK, N.Y. – A downed tree on Stanley Avenue has knocked out power to 150 in the area and closed both Fenimore Road and Heathcote Avenue from Palmer to Stanley Avenue.
Con Edison is on the scene working to restore power to the affected homes. A spokesman said they do not have an estimated time for restoration, but said power could be restored Monday.
The Con Edison website shows 150 customers are affected in the area outage and that the estimated restoration time is 7 p.m.
The tree hit a few utility poles as it fell. In addition to the homes that have lost power, a nearby street light was not working at the intersection of Palmer and Delancey avenues.
A village official said they aren’t sure why the tree fell, but said it may have had something to do with all of the rain and high winds during recent storms.
Outages may be reported by calling 1-800-752-6633.
Check back for more details on Daily Voice.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week