NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Former Westchester County Legislator Judy Myers was honored by constituents from New Rochelle, Larchmont and Rye on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to Patch.com.
Myers, who is moving to California, had represented the Sound Shore community since 2005. State Sen. George Latimer presented her with a proclamation celebrating her years in public service, Patch.com reported.
Myers was succeded on the Board of Legislators by Catherine Parker.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 5 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says