NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Former Westchester County Legislator Judy Myers was honored by constituents from New Rochelle, Larchmont and Rye on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to Patch.com.
Myers, who is moving to California, had represented the Sound Shore community since 2005. State Sen. George Latimer presented her with a proclamation celebrating her years in public service, Patch.com reported.
Myers was succeded on the Board of Legislators by Catherine Parker.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director