NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Former Westchester County Legislator Judy Myers was honored by constituents from New Rochelle, Larchmont and Rye on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to Patch.com.
Myers, who is moving to California, had represented the Sound Shore community since 2005. State Sen. George Latimer presented her with a proclamation celebrating her years in public service, Patch.com reported.
Myers was succeded on the Board of Legislators by Catherine Parker.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont