NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Former Westchester County Legislator Judy Myers was honored by constituents from New Rochelle, Larchmont and Rye on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to Patch.com.
Myers, who is moving to California, had represented the Sound Shore community since 2005. State Sen. George Latimer presented her with a proclamation celebrating her years in public service, Patch.com reported.
Myers was succeded on the Board of Legislators by Catherine Parker.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents