NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Former Westchester County Legislator Judy Myers was honored by constituents from New Rochelle, Larchmont and Rye on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to Patch.com.
Myers, who is moving to California, had represented the Sound Shore community since 2005. State Sen. George Latimer presented her with a proclamation celebrating her years in public service, Patch.com reported.
Myers was succeded on the Board of Legislators by Catherine Parker.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck